Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shocked to Sadness...

Yesterday the whole morning, my handphone was in hibernate mode and when I was charging my phone, it was already around 10pm...I switch on my phone to check if there is anything and there were 2 messages which one is from Digi (promotion message) and one was from an unknown number and I thought that might be some prank messages or some wrong number when I read the first few words until I came to see my friend's name...I mean car crash is like a daily news on the newspaper but I did not think that it would happen to my friend...
Honestly, I was shocked that I was stiff but it feels motionless and I could believe it for just a few weeks back..he was posting about the Chinese New Year Gathering on Facebook and now...
I hardly could sleep last night and I asked my friend where is the funeral but she adviced me that it's best that I should not go and I was was emotionless and I think I stayed up late last night but there was no tears from my eyes until this morning when I wake up, my tears rolling down my cheecks and the tears was flooding in my eyes when I was driving to my friend's house...
When I reached my friend's house, I finally broke down and start crying out...
My memories about him was rolling in my head...
I hope that he will rest in peace in the hands of God...

No comments:

Love Fishes