Monday, April 11, 2011

Fun and Work

For the past few weeks, I have been kinda busy with my assignments since starting of this semester, our semester has been squeeze into 12 weeks instead of 14 weeks =___= Though so, I still have some fun hanging around with my friends n_n
This semester I am taking Digital Video and Audio which I could do filming and I get to use the semi-pro camcorder to record my video ^___^v
Actually last sem, we used the same camcorder to do our Final Year Project (FYP) but I have no idea how to use it and most of the time, we just leave it to one of our group member who has some idea about filming and handling the camcorder ^__n

Honestly, the filming part was really fun though the preparation was quite troubling for not all the items that I need for our filming is available in one place =___+

All the hours of preparation and filming is in this 1 hour mini DV tape *o*

Random fun stuff

McD free breakfast spam XD
One of our crazy fun activity n___n

No comments:

Love Fishes