Friday, July 31, 2009

COSvention (Part 3: Picture Posing)

After stopping at Famous Amos, we decided to take some time to pose around for pictures and tour around to take some more pictures ♥

Man-in-Black vs Aristocrat

Lolita in action~

Be careful if you don't wanna be slash into pieces ^_^"

-- Happy Killing Spree --

"No one messes with my master!"

"I slash you with my sword if you touch Baby Dino!"

"Let's fight together!"

"Umm...what's the plan again?"

"Ahhh...help!!!"

♥ Loli assassins ♥

"Don't you dare mess with us!"

Taking a rest after posing for pictures phew~~

Popping out from the flowers to pose for pictures again ♥

A nice place as well but they do not allow pictures in their shop so we took it outside the shop ^^
Crocodile huggie ♥


2 comments:

Mondlicht Souverän said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. Anyway, I had a lot of fun on that day and hahahahaha! Yes, I am an aristocrat lolita. Let's link blogs. Here's my blog:

http://rozengarten.wordpress.com/

I'll add yours to mine too. Next time, if there's an event like that, let's pose and take more pictures!

TeddyTales said...

Added ya >_n
Thanks for the comment~

Love Fishes