Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Memories...


When I woke up this morning, I was really scared for I somehow lost my memory of my life after my dream... I can't remember partial memories of my life and I feel helpless to be cracking my head for the memories to come back...
In my dream...
I dreamt that I live in year 2004 and I had a cat call Momo...I was reading my diary dated in 2004 whereby there are some events happening in my life that I never have had before and some events should not happen in that time of the year... I keep having the feeling that it was not right but the reality just could not come back to me and I begin to feel helpless that I start to have some blurry vision of my memories rolling in my head that I just could not get it right...
In my reality...
I woke up from my dream and I had a short lost of memory that I begin to crack my head to find those blurry visions back...
"What year am I in now?"
"Is Momo still here?"
"How many cats do I still have?"
"Does these events really take part in year 2004?"
"What should I be doing now?"
"What have I missed?"
...
The feeling of losing my memories is really scary and it feels that there is something missing in my life that I should have or could have remembered and I must remembered...It's like a damage film rolling in my mind that it seems so clear yet there are missing parts that I should have or could have remembered...
I blanked out for around half an hour before I regained my memory...

No comments:

Love Fishes