Thursday, November 25, 2010

Instant Camera (Cheki)

Just received mine yesterday but didn't get a chance to explore it for I was kinda busy with my own assignment stuff =_= So today while waiting for presentation which will start in an hour and a half, I start my exploring my Cheki n_n

I bought it in a set which includes 2 packs (20pcs) of films whereby it is more value for money compared to buying them seperately ^_^

Cheki comes with 2 CR2 batteries, a strap and a macro lens which is the one in the white next to Cheki n_n Cheki comes from Japan and therefore, the instruction manual provided is in Japanese but I manage to find an English version manual from FujiFilm website but maybe not as detailed as the one included but at least you can understand what it is about n_n I tried it out just now and the result was better than expected for you wont face back lighting even if you took the picture with bright lighting at your background *o*
Before buying Cheki, I did some research and I was quite confuse why this version does not include a Self-shot mirror since FujiFilm Instax Mini 25 is aready equip with a self-shot mirror but after trying out self-shot, I think Cheki's shiny surface serves as a mirror as well and could see myself clearly on the surface n_n



P/s: Sorry, I could not show my self-shot for I look kinda weird with my untidy hair style =_='''

No comments:

Love Fishes