Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Merry-Goes-Round

Round and round, the merry-go-round turns...
Endless sound of happy symphony played...yet it seems quiet...
Riding alone on a flying horse with no one that I know...
Loneliness fills the air around me...
As tears filled my eyes...

Time won't stop for my loneliness...not in the Amusement Park!
As laughters emerge...
Giggles and Shouts
of Joy and Excitement...
Cheers and Smiles
appears on everyone's face...

Happy faces emerges before me...
Regarding themselves as "Friends"

As night collides and the merry-go-round brightens,
All these while I'm not alone with my flying horse in the merry-go-round,
For merry goes round and round around me...

Let's laugh it out,
Giggle it out,
Shout it out,
To make it merrier than ever



No comments:

Love Fishes