Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Miniature Crocheting

After practicing with my wrong sized tools and yarn, I finally bought the correct size or rather bigger sized ones and it's much easier for a newbie in crochet n_n Actually, I find that working with bigger sized tools and yarn is easier compared to small ones whereby I have to squint my eyes to find where to hook the yarn through O_+ Besides that, my hands are rather big and it strains my hand a lot to hold it and often it slips away especially when at the starting point =_+'''

Currently I'm working on a scarf for my darling dog as one of my holiday activity since I'm not going anyway or going out to work during the holiday for I have to take care of my mom for the time being since she just had a major operation the other week n_n


No comments:

Love Fishes