Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mixed Feelings

It's been awhile since I last made a blog entry here and there are a lot of things happening in my life but somehow I just did not have that kind of motivation and inspiration...last semester was my last and it was a lot more stress compare to normal semester because of the urge to have all the subjects taken to pass but at least those effort paid off n___n 
It's rather ridiculous that last time, I just wished that the semester break would extend some more for my hobby activities but now that I'm graduating soon, it just feels...weird? tired?
It just feels weird that last time, I always wished that I would graduate soon as possible but now I just feel like going back to that period of time to rush for assignments everyday, team up with different people for every semester, rushing for tutorial classes and skip for lecture classes *oppssy*

Let's not go on ranting hahaha XD
This week's offer from McDonald's is really tempting and people were lining up during lunch time O___O
For more information, check out on their Facebook page n___^

 

No comments:

Love Fishes