Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kuching Fest 2009


Kuching Fest 2009 has ended quite some time but I did not have the time to blog it. It has ended last months' 23rd and before that, I have taken a few snapshots while going out with my friends during the event.

The Garden Show takes place at the MBKS park

Irasshaimasu~

What can I do for you?



Orchid exhibition

Lovely Orchids




The other end of the Garden Show

One of the stall selling drinks opened by the owner of MomoToys

Nyaa...Tako~
However, towards the end of the event...the Tako was kinda destroy and crumpy...sad...

The 3 Sushi mascot

Our UBS bookstore manager was spotted helping around at this nice Sushi stall n_n

Nicely weaved basket ^^
The rice inside was delicious~

Lovely Comb from one of the stall selling DIY nail stuff

They are well handmade

Some example for decorating pocket mirrors

Handphones as well

I like this one ^^

No comments:

Love Fishes