Monday, December 21, 2009

Avatar

Last Friday, I went to watch Avatar in 3D with my hubby at MBO, tHe Spring n_n
I love the whole storyline whereby the idea for the story takes to a very different image whereby in the Pandora planet, I love the scenery of the night that the plants can glow in the dark and the "animals" (I guess that's what they are called) looks nice and the concept of design is very unique ^_^


I like the part that the "owner" can connect and both "pet" and "owner" can communicate and imagine if we can do that as well with our pet animal would be wonderful so that we can understand them well hahaha...

Overall the whole movie watching in 3D is like watching High Definition quality video just sadly the 3D feeling is not as much as I have expected *_*

My next watch in 3D would be Alice in The wonderland which I've previewed it during the Avatar movie n_n

No comments:

Love Fishes