Monday, August 20, 2007

Grandma's birthday dinner

Yesterday was my grandma's birthday dinner for her 82nd birthday and it's the first time my hubby dear is joining us for dinner ^_^ My grandma insisted to invite him for dinner for she likes to have more people celebrating her birthday n_^
From left to right: Uncle, auntie, my cousin, the birthday gal, me n hubby dear and my mom

*Daddy taking the picture

From left to right: Uncle, auntie, my cousin, the birthday gal, me, my mom and my daddy

*Hubby dear taking the picture

The birthday gal

Yesterday there are three person celebrating their birthday; a baby in his/her one year old, my grandma and another grandma's birthday n_^ Hehehe...the birthday gal so happy this year coz another new member added to the family to celebrate her birthday n_n

No comments:

Love Fishes