Wednesday, August 15, 2007

my presentation for my design theme

Current Status : Having my Design for Multimedia class *sweating* (just finish my presentation)

While blogging...my name was call up suddenly and was ask to present my theme for my assignment (s*** forgotten my handydrive and my presentation that i wanna project is in it!) and the only thing that i could present to my lecturer is my sketch book that i've included my research that i've done yesterday n_*


Lucky ^o*
My lecturer approve my theme (thought of a name for my theme using my blogging name "TeddyTales") *better than no name* my actual theme that i've thought of at first is "Cute Animals" but my lecturer says it's too general and since my idea is to create my theme is more to cute teddy bears (rather than other cute animals)

No comments:

Love Fishes