Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Design for Multimedia class...

Current Status: blur blur...

My facial expression looks as though i've not slept in days... Feel so blury and sleepy... so cold and chilly today and luckily my hubby dear lent me his jacket before i enter my class ^_^ sugoi~

Blogging half way, help my fren by giving some opinion on his sketches that he've sketch for his iPod design n_n happy sketching some Porin-tan ^o^ Kawaiii~

30 minutes later...
summon up by my lecturer *_*lll sweat...as my lecturer is looking at my sketches and Yesss!~ he tick one of them Yea~ Later he choose 4 from 12 of my sketches that i've drawn ^_^

Current status: Relief~
End of class and my hubby dear is out side waiting for me liaw n_n don wait for my lecturer to dismiss me just go towards my hubby dear who's waiting outside with a calming expression on his face...

Current status: Ending the blog...

No comments:

Love Fishes